Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby's Room


I actually have quite a bit to write about, but have been pretty busy. Last weekend, some of my friends threw me a surprise baby shower! Mostly a surprise anyway. I knew they were planning it, since they asked me who I wanted to come, and what I wanted to do, but I didn't know when or where it was going to be. It turns out it was at Jessie's house, and SO MANY people came, I was really surprised! I wouldn't have thought that so many people were available the weekend before Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun, and repeating myself, we received lots (way too many) gifts for the baby.

This weekend, Shawn and I have been getting the room ready. He painted it a while back, and I've been slowly accumulating baby paraphrenalia that's been piling up in the empty room. I took parts of last weekend and most of this one so far, and cleaned it out and started setting things up. It's not finished; I'm waiting on a few small things, and one piece of furniture, but it's looking fairly good! Luckily, we're planning on having the baby sleep in our room for the first few weeks, so it actually doesn't need to be completely set up for a while. I'd just rather have it all set up and taken care of.

1 comment:

Erin said...

It looks great so far!!!