Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Baby G3 Baking Nicely

We had our mid pregnancy ultrasound about 2 weeks ago. Everything is looking good! Baby is measuring just right, and everything is where it is supposed to be. We are staying on "Team Green" this pregnancy, just like the others, which gets significantly easier after that ultrasound has passed. Now, we're just waiting it out, and working on logistics. Baby has been kicking like crazy, enough that Shawn even felt it once. My heartburn is back with a vengeance, but as long as I remember the rules (no tomatoes, no oranges, not too much fried, nothing carbonated + two Zantac a day), I seem to be ok. Doctor said today that I've put on 7 pounds this whole time, so I'm happy with that. I have had two people ask me if I'm sure it's not twins, and if I'm sure the doctor doesn't think I'm farther along than I think I am. I realllllly don't think I'm that big, but whatever.

1 comment:

kirsteniteleader said...

Hi Sandi! So um... Google is a scary place. I was on LinkedIn, scrolling through the contacts of people it suggested I knew, and I saw your name. I didn't think anything of it except that it said "Montessori" and I said, "Wait. Sandi?" So I clicked and sure enough, it said work history was Borders Group and I was like, "SANDI!" So I looked for and didn't find you on Facebook, but the Google machine said you had a pinterest, which displayed this blog and here I am, hoping I don't look *too* much like a stalker. Anyway, do you remember Kirsten? Three feet of hair? Waldenbooks in Fredericksburg? Please say yes or I will cry a river I can't build a bridge over. :D Yep, still weird. Would you like to catch up?? My email is kirsteniteleader@gmail.com. If not, I totally understand, and just want to say you're as beautiful as ever, you have a beautiful family, and congratulations on your third! I'm really happy for you... Yep, not creepy at all. :D