Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Review of Bearington Baby - Wee Lamby Snuggler

Originally submitted at BabySakes.com

Your baby will love to snuggle with this soft Bearington Baby Wee Lamby snuggler. Made from the softest creamy fabric with a lamb head and feet, it is the perfect size for baby. Measures 9.


Love this little lamby!

By Sandi from Fairfax, VA on 11/4/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Clean, Cuddly, Durable, Portable

Best Uses: Infants

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent, Child Care Professional

My 9 month old little girl LOVES her little lamb - she cuddles with it to fall asleep, and her face lights up when she sees him. I love that it's not so big; I can easily stuff it into my purse, out of her sight. She's been in love with her lamb since May, when she got him.

(legalese)

No comments: