Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Reason for Having Kids

The moment parents look forward to, that tells them this has all been worth it, has happened. Well, the first one. I think hearing Mommy for the first time will be one of those moments too. Em smiled at me, not at gas today. How do I know this is the case? I tested it. I left, telling her I'd be right back. 4 times in the course of the day, when I came back after a minute and said hi, and smiled at her, she smiled back! Whoooo! I guess the jury's still out on whether or not she loves Daddy, but I've been confirmed. I'll also see if I can get a short video of her newest trick. She either loves or is terrified of a horsey/tractor noise. You know, when you blow air out through your lips? Grandma Patsy found out that she reacts quite strongly to that noise. It's incredibly cute.

No comments: