Monday, May 26, 2008

An Introduction

Shawn came up with the crazy idea for me to blog about all of the ridiculousness that is happening, and will continue to happen for the next eight months. I was slightly shocked, considering neither one of us is really all that tech savvy. We have a really tough time with a universal remote. However, with family spread across the country, and me being about as useful lately as nipples on men, this seemed like something I could do. I plan to post every few days, try to put up pictures of my growing belly, the baby's room, other things people might find interesting (like what, I don't know). If nothing else, this gives me an outlet other than my poor husband. I think he may be growing tired of hearing about the myriad ways this baby is wreaking havoc on my eating habits. Essentially, I'm a big copycat, and Erin does such a good job on her blog (which is about all areas of her life), that I thought maybe I could try it too.
In other news, the first appointment is tomorrow. Very exciting. Slightly nerve racking. More about that after the fact.

No comments: